Terms & Policies
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Netaxis Solutions UK Limited.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age that physically visit the Netaxis Solutions booth at the Cavell Cloud Comms Summit 2022 in London on 9th March 2022 (Netaxis Solutions staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize draw will include entries up to 3pm on 9th March 2022 . Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply visit the Netaxis Solutions Sponsor’s booth and complete the draw entry electronically by providing your contact information
9. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. A prize will consist of one of two “DJI Mini SE Fly more combo” drones.
11. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Netaxis Solutions UK Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified during the event by email and the prize must be claimed on location, during the event, on the specified date.
17. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Netaxis Solutions UK Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
19. Please collect the prize during the event or alternative UK collection arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Netaxis Solutions UK Limited, Netaxis Solutions (Belgium and Netherlands) and Next Generation ICT Ltd (TA Fractional Teams) for the purposes of administering the prize draw, follow up correspondence to the event booth visit and for those purposes as defined in respective privacy notices.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Netaxis Solutions UK Limited.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and place of work may be made via Social Media, the Netaxis Solutions website and Email newsletters.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Netaxis Solutions UK Limited’s Privacy Notice.
25. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Netaxis Solutions UK Limited does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to safety, warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Netaxis Solutions UK Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.